|Trading Name||Art Education Australia Incorporated|
|Trading Address||Dr Malcolm Bywaters, AEA Secretary. C/- Academy Gallery, University of Tasmania, Locked Bag 1362, Launceston, Tasmania, 7250.|
|Landline phone||(03) 6324 4410|
Goods and Services
AEA publishes a Peer-Reviewed Journal for members. Financial members will have online access to the current Journals for the period of their membership. Membership is per calendar year (January 1st to December 31st).
Individual articles can also be purchased online.
Note AEA no longer provides 'prin't versions of the jouranl
AEA does not offer refunds.
AEA is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your type of membership, and to provide you with access to the Members-Only pages. This includes the online version of the AEA Journal for the period of your membership, and to provide notifications of AEA conferences, seminars and other art education information.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to finalising an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When making an online purchase from AEA you will be directed to eWay.com.au to complete the transaction.
- Payments are all in Australian dollars and are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by AEA or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by AEA.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.